Lanz Heating and Cooling Carhartt Force ® Ridgefield Solid Long Sleeve Shirt
Don’t let the heat stop you from a long day outdoors. The Ridgefield wicks sweat, releases stains in the wash and has a mesh-lined back to keep you cool as a catfish.
- 3-ounce, 60/40 poly/cotton sheeting
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat
- Stain Breaker® technology releases stains
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection
- Mesh-lined vent at center back for flow-through ventilation
- Articulated elbows
- Convertible roll sleeves with buttons
- Four chest pockets: Left has buttoned-flap pocket with an oversized, concealed, zippered, mesh-lined vertical pocket; Right has two easy-entry pockets: one with button closure, one with hook and loop closure
- Contrast color neck piping
- Carhartt label sewn on left chest pocket
- Carhartt Force® labeling on inner back neck
- Relaxed fit
|Body Length at Back||31||31 1/2||32||32 1/2||33||33 1/2|
|Chest||22 7/8||24 7/8||26 7/8||28 7/8||30 7/8||32 7/8|
|Sleeve Length||35 1/2||36 1/4||37||37 3/4||38 1/2||39 1/4|
|Pocket Length||6 1/2||6 1/2||6 1/2||6 1/2||6 1/2||6 1/2|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.