Lanz Heating and Cooling Carhartt ® Thermal-Lined Duck Active Jacket
Whether you’re on a land survey or construction road crew, this wind- and water-repelling hooded jacket is designed to keep you comfortable when the weather is iffy.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Polyester thermal lining
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
|Body Length at Back||28||29||29||30||30||31||31|
|Chest||23 3/4||25 3/4||27 3/4||29 3/4||31 3/4||33 3/4||35 3/4|
|Sleeve Length||36 4/5||37 7/8||38 1/2||39 1/8||39 3/4||40 1/4||40 3/4|
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.